(Catherine) Greeking fellow gook Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito on 10/01/24 ...
Add Reply
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-02 13:14:11 UTC
On Tue, 1 Oct 2024 18:49:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
LIE.

You can't POSSIBLY still be hungry, you morbidly obese Oriental TURD!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-02 13:16:34 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2024 04:13:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Laus DEO !
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
Quack Chung's remote diagnoses are USELESS, gook. You DO got
COVID...and MONKEYPOX!

- -

2024-10-03 14:43:52 UTC
On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 04:13:26 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 22 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Wed, 2 Oct 2024 04:13:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Laus DEO !
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
Quack Chung's remote diagnoses are USELESS, gook. You DO got
COVID...and MONKEYPOX!
Mangina, you sure keep calling me a gook and accusing me of having
COVID and monkeypox.
Needledick, you sure keep denying being a gook and having COVID and
MONKEYPOX.
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.

<b'ris>

- -

2024-10-04 14:51:50 UTC
On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 17:13:16 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 9 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Thu, 3 Oct 2024 04:13:26 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Mangina, you sure keep calling me a gook and accusing me of having
COVID and monkeypox.
Needledick, you sure keep denying being a gook and having COVID and
MONKEYPOX.
Nithing, again you call me a gook.
Needledick, again you deny being a gook.
That is immoral.
Gooks are EXEMPT from morality so for you to screech/wail/howl about
immorality is torally ABSURD.
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
Don't be ridiculous, gook. I'm WHITE and you're just an Oriental
shitskin!

<b'ris>

- -

2024-10-04 15:15:10 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:56:15 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells2 minutes ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Thu, 3 Oct 2024 17:13:16 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
Don't be ridiculous, gook. I'm WHITE and you're just an Oriental
shitskin!
Skin color may be relevant to sex appeal; it has no relevance to
honor, decency, and integrity!
Skin colour DETERMINES eligibility for honour, decency and integrity.
WHITE is eligible, shitskin is NOT.

BTW speaking of sex appeal, does your online porn portfolioliolio
contain any subhuman subwomen: jews, griks, gooks, nigras, that sort
of thing?
The following article explains your pathology.
Zsuckling jew ani explains YOURS, gook.

<b'ris>

- -

2024-10-05 17:42:46 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 08:39:02 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
(Catherine) 10/04/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...
https://narkive.com/kVNt8BpS.4
Let us pray!
Keep praying to superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) and good
LUCK with that, gook!

- -

2024-10-06 18:54:37 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2024 17:14:27 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 7 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 5 Oct 2024 08:39:02 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Let us pray!
Keep praying to superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) and good
LUCK with that, gook!
There is nothing superseded about our Lord God HaShem!
Youe jew g-d was superseded by the REAL G-d, gook!

- -

2024-10-15 13:55:56 UTC
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 04:03:35 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
By living http://WonderfullyHungry.org , we give all the glory to GOD.
Laus DEO ( https://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) !!!
Let us live wonderfully hungry!
You can't POSSIBLY be 'wonderfully hungry', you morbidly obese
Oriental turd!

- -