Panta got a promotion to editor? (was Re: France elects NON-JEW to kick out the muslim scum)
choro-nik
2007-05-18 22:48:13 UTC
gogu, this is not from your pen unless somebody is editing your stuff. I
wonder, I just wonder who that person might be?

Panta?!

Has somebody given Panta a promotion? Who is the Wolfowitz in your
organization? <G>

Me wonder?

Wonders never cease!
--
choro-nik
========
Like if you say "Indo-European" for a Greek, a German or an Italian:-)
That's quite vague, I am asking what is the best term to determine them
more
exactly.
BTW, why "Israelite" is not a term you would like?!
Because if you are trying to come up with something racial,
that doesn't work.
It's (sort of) like saying "Irish" when you mean "Celtic" - and
even then, it's not exact.
I don't think it's the same thing, "Israelites" is a much more precise
term
(in the ethnic/racial meaning of the word) than...Celts!
To me Israelite is the same as saying British, Italian, Greek or German!
None of these people are pure 100% but nevertheless they share a quite
extensive number of similar characteristics (in DNA terms), so to me
*scientifically* the term Israelite seems OK.
Am I missing something?
In the history the people of Israel (=racial marker) are always referred
as
"Israelites" and I find this term quite correct.
Except that they aren't discussing a race when they do that.
A, then this is their fault!
Bigots and anti-Semites will always find something to say, something to
distort...
Right; it doesn't say who/what you are when that state can't be
determined by DNA.
"who/what you are" in what sense?
In the sense that can't be determined by DNA.
By itself and alone the DNA certainly can't tell if you are Greek,
British,
German or Martian!
But in comparison with *known* DNA samples of people belonging to the
Israelite ethnos for instance, then you *can* say (within a reasonable
limit
of error...) that given person belongs to this people!
Racial?
Of course DNA says "who/what you are"!
Right, which is why I made the specific reference I did.
And with my above remark I understand that we agree on that.
Ethically or religiously?
Of course it doesn't!
WHich is why you can;t use the term "Jewish DNA."
Of course it's not a scientific term!
But many times when someone wants to praise something good in someone, he
says: "you can see the Scottish (for example...) DNA in him"!
Of course this is not a scientific expression but is often used and
without
any racist connotations.
My own people are using this term when they want to praise the bravery of
Greek.
"Poetic license"...
And like it or not, Sarkozy is connected -through his grandfather-
with
Jews/Israelites!
But it means nothing, except to bigots.
???
Why is that?!
I am quite proud he is an Israelite!
I can't be proud that he is because he's not.
I know many Jews here who *are* quite proud Sarkozy is a Jew, well, an
Israelite if you prefer.
I suppose there are different points of view among Jews (like always;-)).
As I am proud for every "Israelite" (let's agree to use this term in
order
to understand what are we talking about, race or faith...)
Then you have to use the term "Semite".
Arabs are Semites, too!
I wouldn't like to confuse Arabs with Jews, we need a more precise term!
To say the word "Israelite", you are discussing Jews.
Nope, in what way you are "discussing" Jews by doing that?!
As I said I find it quite correct and non offending.
After all in the Bible you can find this term millions of times to
describe
the people of Israel!
Is the Old Testament wrong?!...
He was considered a sinning Jew.
That's for sure!
But still a Jew, even after his conversion to Catholicism?...
Yep.
Rather like in Catholicsm.
Anyone who converts out is called "a lapsed Catholic."
???
Never heard of such a term!
And I lived in Italy for more than 5 years...
In the Orthodoxy sure there is no such a pejorative term!
A nice weekend to everybody!
G.O.L
--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
Panta Rhei
2007-05-18 22:56:13 UTC
choro-sick, the slimy Turk, writes:

<snip the blathering Turkish piece of shit>

... and you actually had the cheek today to complain that people call you an
asshole and scum!!! LOL!

Dumb Turks with computers, the laughing stock of the entire Usenet!
Slimy choro-sick: good at snow jobs, better at blow jobs.
choro-nik
Geno1234
2007-05-18 23:32:16 UTC
u r a disgusting newnazi turk.u r no better than baba turk.why some turks
always like to make us,the good turks of germany feel embarrassed?kolo nik u
r a bad turk,may Allah send u the black death
choro-nik
Geno1234
Panta Rhei
2007-05-19 00:20:28 UTC
Post by Geno1234
u r a disgusting newnazi turk.u r no better than baba turk.why some turks
always like to make us,the good turks of germany feel embarrassed?kolo nik u
r a bad turk,may Allah send u the black death
"Disgusting" is the keyword with that slimy Turk! The slime and stench he
keeps emitting is his special mark and the sign of his individuality! It's
also his way to "defend" himself ...like a skunk! Poooooo...!
Slimy choro-sick: good at snow jobs, better at blow jobs.
Panta Rhei
2007-05-19 00:13:07 UTC
Post by choro-nik
You can't move a foot without me jumping on your back, can you Panta?
Trying to have a conversation in your slimy manner, you slimy, disgusting
Turk? <BG> Just guess what will come of it, your rotten Turkish dumbass!
<VBG>
--
Slimy choro-sick: good at snow jobs, better at blow jobs.