October 7 Offered a Stark Choice Between Palestinian Good and jew Evil
Add Reply
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-07 14:07:49 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 06:19:18 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://reason.com/2024/10/07/october-7-offered-a-stark-choice-between-good-and-evil/?comments=true#comments
October 7 Offered a Stark Choice Between Good and Evil
And jew Evil lost, gook!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-07 15:37:33 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 07:25:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells16 minutes ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 7 Oct 2024 06:19:18 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
October 7 Offered a Stark Choice Between Good and Evil
And jew Evil lost, gook!
Mangina, you embrace evil.
Needledick, you embrace jew ani.
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
As a Nazi, you are, above all else
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

- -

2024-10-08 12:57:50 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 18:04:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 9 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 7 Oct 2024 07:25:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Mangina, you embrace evil.
Needledick, you embrace jew ani.
Nithing, you are so obsessed with ani.
Needleidck, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew ani.
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
Judenfraulein vulva.
No Human would even THINK about fantasising about a hideous genitally
mutilated judenhure vulva.
But who accused you of being a normal man?
YOU are a subnormal subhuman.
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
Don't be absurd, gook: I'm WHITE and you're just an Oriental
shitskin!

- -

2024-10-09 13:53:43 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2024 19:45:44 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 14 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 7 Oct 2024 18:04:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
Judenfraulein vulva.
No Human would even THINK about fantasising about a hideous genitally
mutilated judenhure vulva.
Some boys and men fuck beautiful intact Judenfraulein vulvae instead!
No Human would even DREAM of fucking a filthy hideous genitally
mutilated judenhure vulva.
The following article explains your pathology.
Zsuckling jew ani explains yours, gook.

<b'ris

- -

2024-10-13 18:46:55 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 09:38:10 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Yes, we need Christ to guard our heaers.
Otherwiese, we might end up on a wall of shame like these Nazi nithings.
KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td
Never mind that, gook. What about the 200+ jew paedos on the jew wall
of shame?
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/wall-of-shame-gallery

- -

2024-10-14 13:14:34 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 16:51:00 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
So again, please do likewise as our LORD Jesus & I have done for you,
Michael, and http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) to be
https://bit.ly/Wonderfully_Hungrier more blessed by GOD right now
(Luke 6:21a).
Yes, let us convince it forward!
What's that in ENGLISH, gook? Flipspeak not allowed on this group.

- -

2024-10-15 13:53:10 UTC
On Mon, 14 Oct 2024 20:17:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 14 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 13 Oct 2024 16:51:00 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Yes, let us convince it forward!
What's that in ENGLISH, gook? Flipspeak not allowed on this group.
See this video by Dr. Chung!
I don't look at gook videos, gook!

- -